UPDATE ON THE CURRENT DELIVERY SITUATION RESULTING FROM THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
The coronavirus pandemic continues to pose substantial challenges for us all. We would therefore like to give you a current overview of how the delivery situation has changed at the SAERTEX Group over recent weeks.
- SAERTEX has so far coped extremely well with the coronavirus crisis. We have been able to fulfill customer orders with a very high degree of delivery reliability.
- As of today, in early December 2020, there are only isolated cases of COVID-19 infections among our workforce –less than 1% of the total workforce.
- Our Corona Task Force meets weekly and takes care of the maintenance and expansion of our highly proven protective measures. Because everyone’s health is a top priority for us, we ensure a comprehensive response to cases of illness connected with Covid-19. This includes precautionary quarantine for employees suspected of being infected.
- Dispatch reliability at SAERTEX is unaffected by this increased level of sickness in practically all areas of our product portfolio. There are only isolated cases of delivery delays as a result of a strongly rising demand for our products.
- By working additional shifts and employing additional staff, we have already taken appropriate measures to improve the delivery times for those parts of our product portfolio that have been affected.
Our Key Account Manager will inform you as soon as possible if delivery delays are likely to affect you. Please help us by immediately informing your SAERTEX contact person of any changes to your business activities.