UPDATE ON OUR DELIVERY SITUATION DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We have successfully worked to avoid disruptions caused by COVID-19 coronavirus, while at the same time acting responsibly to prevent further spread of the virus.
- As of today, in late February 2021, there have been only isolated cases of COVID-19 infections among our staff – always less than 1% of the total workforce.
- Our global production network with its regional supply chains has continued to prove very robust in recent months.
- Due to the very high demand for our materials, there may currently be increased delivery times for certain parts of our product range.
- This is mainly a result of an extraordinary increased demand for our non-crimp fabrics and only partly related to the current pandemic situation.
- We have already taken appropriate measures to counteract these constraints, which include the expansion of our machinery, additional work shifts in our production facilities, the recruitment of additional personnel and the utilization of our global production network.
- We are in continuous contact with our suppliers in order to identify possible bottlenecks as early as possible and to take appropriate measures if necessary.
Should any disruptions to our operations occur, we will try to keep them to a minimum by taking appropriate measures and informing you as soon as possible via our sales teams.