UPDATE ON OUR DELIVERY SITUATION DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Due to the rising number of new infections worldwide, many of you have asked us about the pandemic’s current impact on the SAERTEX group. Therefore, we want to give you an update on the situation:
• First, we want to reassure you that everybody’s health and safety - inside and outside SAERTEX - have the highest priority for us.
• We are fully able to deliver materials from all our plants worldwide. Our business is running successfully.
• Our global production network, with its regional supply chains, has proven to be very robust in the last few months. We´ve been able to successfully fulfill customer orders at a very high rate. Currently, there are no limitations in our supply chain.
• Our covid-19 task force has optimized safety and hygiene measures already in place. We are very well prepared for the next few months.
• Please note that we have reduced personal visits to our locations to a minimum. Visits to the shop floors are currently not possible. Our teams are reachable by phone, mail & video conferencing tools.
Should any disruptions to our operations occur, we will try to keep them to a minimum by taking appropriate measures and informing you as soon as possible via our sales teams. Please help us by informing your SAERTEX contact immediately about changes in your business activities.