SAERTEX at "The Future of Composites in Construction"
Meet SAERTEX at "The Future of Composites in Construction", McCormick Place Lakeside Center, Chicago (USA) on June 20-21-22, 2017.
Our engineers and consultants look forward to talk to you at our booth E13.
Come to the conferences program on JUN 21, 11 a.m. to hear about SAERTEX projects. Myriam Masson (SAERTEX) and Samuel Durant (Calcul MECA) will give a presentation about "Using Composite Materials in Architecture.”
Topics of the lecture:
• Case studies of domes, roofs, facades and more
• Best-practice in material calculation
• Meeting fire protections standards & safety regulations
• Non-Crimp-Fabric technology for composites in construction
• Freedom of design, lightweight, adaptability