INFORMATION ON THE IMPACT OF THE CORONAVIRUS FOR OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
The spread of the coronavirus has arrived to many countries with SAERTEX® activities. The health of everybody inside and outside SAERTEX has highest priority for us. We have taken dedicated measures to protect people on the one hand and ensure the delivery situation for our customers on the other hand. This is the status quo on MAR 19, 2020.
- As SAERTEX maintains a global and robust supply chain with mostly regional sourcing of raw materials for our 15 production facilities on 5 continents, we are currently able to supply our customers worldwide with the usual quantity and quality of our reinforcement materials.
- A task force is in place that has implemented additional measures to protect people and processes, to anticipate upcoming challenges and to be able to quickly adapt to the very dynamic situation.
- After the school closings in some countries, we organized solutions and are happy to recognize a very strong commitment of our teams. So productivity and customer service are still almost unaffected.
- The reduced traffic of goods between countries due to closed boarders might have mid-terms effects on our lead times. We will take additional measures to stock crucial materials where possible.
- The travelling activities of our sales team are completely stopped from now on. To still keep customer service on a high level, our SAERTEX team will get in contact with you via modern communication tools like video conferencing.
We are in constant contact with our plants and suppliers to ensure our supply chain. Should there occur any supply bottlenecks, we will try to keep them to a minimum by taking appropriate measures and will inform you at short notice.