ENMAC Pultruded Crossbars and Profiles
For more than 17 years, Enmac has been manufacturing fiberglass composites with a high degree of technology and quality, using continuous filaments, pultrusion and lamination processes. Enmac supplies several segments, including energy transmission and distribution.
The company is located in the city of Arúja, Spain, in a 21,000 m² facility with modern infrastructure ready to serve its customers with quality and promptness.
A high-degree project requires a certified company that represents more safety and reliability. Enmac is the right company to work with, since it is ISO 9001 certified and also features products with Type Approval certified BV, DNV and ABS.
- The idea of the project: to provide a higher bending resistance to crossbars and structural profiles.
- Technical benefits: to meet customer standards and requirements.
- The objectives of the project: to provide greater stiffness to the profiles and reduce bending strength and weight.
- More important details: NCF glass provided reinforcement in the pultruded results in positions that optimized the design and facilitated the expected results.
- Better mechanical properties
- Production time reduction
REINFORCING THIS IDEA
- Materials: 20% reduction in bending using SAERTEX materials.
- Process: utilization of SAERTEX NCF on the production process optimized the production due to the continuous flow of pultrusion and the flexibility and stability of the fabric.
- Benefits: time reduction and stability.
- More important details: more possibilities in the development of projects with high mechanical performance demands.
THE SUCCESS STORY
- The success: time reduction and higher stability on the production process, sophisticated finishing and increased mechanical properties
- In addition to the excellent service and technical support, SAERTEX offers us quality products, a key element for our growth process and maintenance to the complete satisfaction of our customers.